- What is the liquid capacity of a Waikiki bottle?
- How do I clean a Waikiki bottle?
Wash with warm soapy water before the first use, and periodically after. Leave the bottle to dry without the lid. Do not use abrasive cleaners, scrubbers, or bleach. The bottle should be hand washed only, and should not be used in a microwave or dishwasher.
- What drinks can I put in a Waikiki bottle?
Waikiki bottles are suitable for water, tea, coffee, juice, smoothies, wine, champagne and pretty much any other drink you can think of!
- Can I put a Waikiki bottle in the dishwasher?
Waikiki bottles are not suitable for the dishwasher.
- What materials do you use?
We carefully source all our products, which include high-grade food contact 18/8 stainless steel, silicone, and PP. Waikiki bottles are lab tested and pass all EU and US food contact regulations.
- Are Waikiki bottles safe to use?
Our bottles are lab tested and comply with all EU and US food contact regulations. We care about your health and safety!